02 – Systems for Success: Mindset and Skills for Collecting Compelling Testimonials & Case Studies
12 - A Challenge to you: YOUR Call to action
So here is what I want you to do: You've done good work in your life and I'm sure that you know other people who have done amazing work in their life too. I want you to go out and I want you to make a testimonial for someone I want you to use the methods that I'm introducing to you here and make someone an amazing testimonial. There is no better gift that you can give them and that you can give other people who would benefit by interacting with them? Then an amazing testimonial. Send me an email I'd love to see it.
I'd love to post it here on the site and show other people the power of really creating these well thought out highly impactful highly engaging testimonials in case studies that can really make an impact not only in the life of the person or entity that you're making a testimonial for but more importantly the life of all the people who need what those people can offer.
Share This Course!
Embed this course on your own website.
Simply Copy and Paste the embed code onto any Page.
Setting Yourself Up for Success - Mindset, Technique, Tools
- 01- The Power of Testimonials
- 02 - Product-focused vs narrative-focused Approach
- 03 - Success Criteria and The Biggest Obstacle to Learning (IMPORTANT)
- 04 - Why testimonials work with those who are ready to take action
- 05 - Different Categories of Testimonials and Case Studies
- 06 - Questions to ask the organization the testimonials are for
- 07 - Structure for Success: Pre-interview tasks
- 08 - Your Camera: Keep it Steady, Keep it Shooting, Keep it Centered
- 09 - Just Before the Shoot - the Agreement for Success
- 10 - How I start the interview - Great Softball Question
- 11 - Laws, Rules, and Guidelines: Things to know about testimonials and case studies
- 12 - A Challenge to you: YOUR Call to action
Weaponized Empathy - Philosophy and Theory (no application here)