02 – Systems for Success: Mindset and Skills for Collecting Compelling Testimonials & Case Studies
Share This Course!
Embed this course on your own website.
Simply Copy and Paste the embed code onto any Page.
Setting Yourself Up for Success - Mindset, Technique, Tools
- 01- The Power of Testimonials
- 02 - Product-focused vs narrative-focused Approach
- 03 - Success Criteria and The Biggest Obstacle to Learning (IMPORTANT)
- 04 - Why testimonials work with those who are ready to take action
- 05 - Different Categories of Testimonials and Case Studies
- 06 - Questions to ask the organization the testimonials are for
- 07 - Structure for Success: Pre-interview tasks
- 08 - Your Camera: Keep it Steady, Keep it Shooting, Keep it Centered
- 09 - Just Before the Shoot - the Agreement for Success
- 10 - How I start the interview - Great Softball Question
- 11 - Laws, Rules, and Guidelines: Things to know about testimonials and case studies
- 12 - A Challenge to you: YOUR Call to action
Weaponized Empathy - Philosophy and Theory (no application here)