02 – Systems for Success: Mindset and Skills for Collecting Compelling Testimonials & Case Studies
02-Mindset, Gear, Tools:
Setting yourself up for success in gathering and creating testimonials and case studies
Section 1 Setting Yourself Up for Success - Mindset, Technique, Tools
- Lesson 1 01- The Power of Testimonials Start Lesson
- Lesson 2 02 - Product-focused vs narrative-focused Approach Start Lesson
- Lesson 3 03 - Success Criteria and The Biggest Obstacle to Learning (IMPORTANT) Start Lesson
- Lesson 4 04 - Why testimonials work with those who are ready to take action Start Lesson
- Lesson 5 05 - Different Categories of Testimonials and Case Studies Start Lesson
- Lesson 6 06 - Questions to ask the organization the testimonials are for Start Lesson
- Lesson 7 07 - Structure for Success: Pre-interview tasks Start Lesson
- Lesson 8 08 - Your Camera: Keep it Steady, Keep it Shooting, Keep it Centered Start Lesson
- Lesson 9 09 - Just Before the Shoot - the Agreement for Success Start Lesson
- Lesson 10 10 - How I start the interview - Great Softball Question Start Lesson
- Lesson 11 12 - A Challenge to you: YOUR Call to action Start Lesson
- Lesson 12 11 - Laws, Rules, and Guidelines: Things to know about testimonials and case studies Start Lesson
Section 2 Weaponized Empathy - Philosophy and Theory (no application here)
Share This Course!
Embed this course on your own website.
Simply Copy and Paste the embed code onto any Page.