01 Testimonial Builder Walkthrough
Section number four of the storyboard is the call to action.
This is where you discuss and you ask questions about how you or your organization can help the customer overcome the challenges and the problems that they faced in order to undergo the transformation that they desired.
This element really dives into what our customer had to do to get where they wanted to be, and how their mentor prepared them to rise to the occasion.
We've talked about how our customer didn't understand that how they were going to arrive at their desired outcome.
Now we're talking about the "how," in this section, we're talking about how that transformation was made from the customer's perspective.
This is a more applied section because we're talking about how literally they were called to action and what they needed to overcome in order to have the transformation that they desired.
Share This Course!
Embed this course on your own website.
Simply Copy and Paste the embed code onto any Page.
Testimonial Creation Walkthrough
- 01 Specificity is power when creating testimonials
- 02 An overall Image of success
- 03 Who is providing the testimonial?
- 04 What does the Customer want more than anything?
- 05 Types of Testimonials
- 06 Customer Transformation
- 07 Who is to blame for our customer's problem?
- 08 Problems the Customer Faces
- 09 Can the Customer Solve this problem on their own?
- 10 Success and Failure
- 11 Three factors When Evaluating the Mentor
- 12 The Call to Action
- 13 Eliciting the Response
- 14 The power of reframes