01 Testimonial Builder Walkthrough
Eliciting the response.
If you notice, this section is populated with the choices that you made in the previous section regarding the "from" and the "to" of where our customer is being transformed from and where that transformation is taking them to.
This is really valuable in terms of capturing visuals when you're actually out on your shoot. You want to capture visuals that really reflect the strongest from and to visuals. It is important to capture these, even if you don't end up using them... you want to make sure that you get as many as you possibly can within the time limits that you have. Once you get this down it's very easy to get a lot of shots in a short amount of time. Always be sure to capture the elements of the "from" and "to" in terms of the transformation that's taking place with the customer. A reminder: you don't always have to be literal with this you can be abstract with some of these concepts as well.
Share This Course!
Embed this course on your own website.
Simply Copy and Paste the embed code onto any Page.
Testimonial Creation Walkthrough
- 01 Specificity is power when creating testimonials
- 02 An overall Image of success
- 03 Who is providing the testimonial?
- 04 What does the Customer want more than anything?
- 05 Types of Testimonials
- 06 Customer Transformation
- 07 Who is to blame for our customer's problem?
- 08 Problems the Customer Faces
- 09 Can the Customer Solve this problem on their own?
- 10 Success and Failure
- 11 Three factors When Evaluating the Mentor
- 12 The Call to Action
- 13 Eliciting the Response
- 14 The power of reframes