01 Testimonial Builder Walkthrough
What does the customer's life look like if they are successful as a result of working with you or your organization? We are literally going to map out the perfect day.
What I want you to do is paint a mental picture. I want you to start at the beginning of the day when the customer gets up. What did they see? What did they hear? What do they feel? What do they smell?
On a perfect, wonderful day where everything is working out exactly as it should... better than they could have ever dreamed it.
You don't have to write this out in great detail. Write a summary of what that day is like for the customer if they are successful in achieving this outcome beyond their wildest dreams.
On the other hand...
On the other hand, paint the opposite mental picture of that ideal outcome in the next section.
I want you to paint a picture of what the customer's life is like if they fail in achieving their outcome or if they just settle for the status quo.
Think about it from the time they get up in the morning until the time they go to bed in the evening. Really focus on what the status quo means for them if they don't do anything about their problem, or if they fail in achieving their goal or outcome.
Share This Course!
Embed this course on your own website.
Simply Copy and Paste the embed code onto any Page.
Testimonial Creation Walkthrough
- 01 Specificity is power when creating testimonials
- 02 An overall Image of success
- 03 Who is providing the testimonial?
- 04 What does the Customer want more than anything?
- 05 Types of Testimonials
- 06 Customer Transformation
- 07 Who is to blame for our customer's problem?
- 08 Problems the Customer Faces
- 09 Can the Customer Solve this problem on their own?
- 10 Success and Failure
- 11 Three factors When Evaluating the Mentor
- 12 The Call to Action
- 13 Eliciting the Response
- 14 The power of reframes