01 Testimonial Builder Walkthrough
What does the customer want more than anything? This is something that's really important to focus on.
Quick tip: People want a lot of things... however, desire for things is infinite. This is especially true when filling out this form, as your resources here are finite.
When answering what your customer wants more than anything, I want you to focus on one thing... the single biggest thing that they want.
If you find yourself identifying more than one thing that they want, what that means is that you should fill out one of these forms for each of those things, rather than try and lump it all in here. So when in doubt make another form rather than trying to lump at this particular instance.
Share This Course!
Embed this course on your own website.
Simply Copy and Paste the embed code onto any Page.
Testimonial Creation Walkthrough
- 01 Specificity is power when creating testimonials
- 02 An overall Image of success
- 03 Who is providing the testimonial?
- 04 What does the Customer want more than anything?
- 05 Types of Testimonials
- 06 Customer Transformation
- 07 Who is to blame for our customer's problem?
- 08 Problems the Customer Faces
- 09 Can the Customer Solve this problem on their own?
- 10 Success and Failure
- 11 Three factors When Evaluating the Mentor
- 12 The Call to Action
- 13 Eliciting the Response
- 14 The power of reframes