01 Testimonial Builder Walkthrough
This image is an image of success from the perspective of the person giving the testimonial the person giving the testimonial has a picture of success in their mind. If everything goes well in their interaction with whoever they're giving the testimonial to their life will turn out or look a certain way.
Note: This image doesn't have to be literal, it can be an abstraction of what that successful outcome would look like.
Share This Course!
Embed this course on your own website.
Simply Copy and Paste the embed code onto any Page.
Testimonial Creation Walkthrough
- 01 Specificity is power when creating testimonials
- 02 An overall Image of success
- 03 Who is providing the testimonial?
- 04 What does the Customer want more than anything?
- 05 Types of Testimonials
- 06 Customer Transformation
- 07 Who is to blame for our customer's problem?
- 08 Problems the Customer Faces
- 09 Can the Customer Solve this problem on their own?
- 10 Success and Failure
- 11 Three factors When Evaluating the Mentor
- 12 The Call to Action
- 13 Eliciting the Response
- 14 The power of reframes