01 Testimonial Builder Walkthrough
01 The Status Quo
The Status Quo!
The first section of our storyboard is the status quo. The image for this section should be something that either from a literal or from an abstract perspective, depicts the status quo as it is perceived by the customer.
We really want to focus on what their life is like before they meet you or your organization. This is the customer's reality before being introduced to the solution or before your help them undergo the transformation that they'd like to undergo. This is where we also talk about the first foreshadow at what that desire is what their desired end state is.
Share This Course!
Embed this course on your own website.
Simply Copy and Paste the embed code onto any Page.
Testimonial Creation Walkthrough
- 01 Specificity is power when creating testimonials
- 02 An overall Image of success
- 03 Who is providing the testimonial?
- 04 What does the Customer want more than anything?
- 05 Types of Testimonials
- 06 Customer Transformation
- 07 Who is to blame for our customer's problem?
- 08 Problems the Customer Faces
- 09 Can the Customer Solve this problem on their own?
- 10 Success and Failure
- 11 Three factors When Evaluating the Mentor
- 12 The Call to Action
- 13 Eliciting the Response
- 14 The power of reframes