01 Testimonial Builder Walkthrough
in this section, we go over who is providing the testimonial. We want to know who the customer is. Being specific about this is important, as the more specific we can get here the better.
A quick tip when going between general or specific:
If you find yourself going between too general, meaning too coarse, and too specific, it probably means that you need to do this exercise twice. Do this builder form twice and separate those two groups out. When you do this from multiple perspectives, it is much more valuable. When you make two (or more) of these vs trying to lump everything together, you'll get much better results. So if you're faced with a choice here of lumping or splitting, definitely split and repeat the process, vs trying to lump everything in.
Share This Course!
Embed this course on your own website.
Simply Copy and Paste the embed code onto any Page.
Testimonial Creation Walkthrough
- 01 Specificity is power when creating testimonials
- 02 An overall Image of success
- 03 Who is providing the testimonial?
- 04 What does the Customer want more than anything?
- 05 Types of Testimonials
- 06 Customer Transformation
- 07 Who is to blame for our customer's problem?
- 08 Problems the Customer Faces
- 09 Can the Customer Solve this problem on their own?
- 10 Success and Failure
- 11 Three factors When Evaluating the Mentor
- 12 The Call to Action
- 13 Eliciting the Response
- 14 The power of reframes